Monday, December 28, 2009

Completions, Completions, Completions!

#16 "Collect All of Anything Dr. Seuss Has Written" - Thanks to my sister I can check another Dr. Seuess Book off the list! For Christmas she found and bought me "The Butter Battle Book" <-- One of my number one requests for Dr.Seuess books!! I have happily added it to my collection and now i'm up to 4/54! I was checking out Amazon.com today to see if I could afford any other of my favorites. If anyone can find the 1971 version of "The Lorax" let me know, I'm dying for a copy. So the books that I now have are:
1) The Cat In The Hat
2) Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
3) The Butter Battle Book
4) Are You My Mother?
I'm taking all donations and gifts to help this goal move along smoothly

# 37 "Collect All Of The Beatles Albums" - Once again, my little sister to thank for this one, she bought me "Yellow Submarine" for Christmas this year along with my Seuss book. Couldn't have asked for a better present! :o) That checks another one off for the Beatles making my collection grow to 6/32!! Very Exciting!
so the Beatles albums I now own are:
1) Hard Days Night
2) Rock N Roll
3) Please, Please Me
4) Let It Be
5) Abbey Road
6) Yellow Submarine
Yay!

#75 "Write Jeremy A Love Letter" - I did this one, wrote him a Love Letter and even mailed it to the house, this one I did around Thanksgiving :o) He teared up a little bit when he received it...goal accomplished! :o)



So, I have the next 29 days off from school, and I plan to use my time very wisely...plans to complete all kinds of goals this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment