Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update on my list

I have completed a few things this past month since i started my list officially on March 1st here's what I've already accomplished, or at least started too accomplish:

#4 - "Read all of anything Kurt Vonnegut has written" - I have read Slaughterhouse-Five, God Bless you Mr. Rosewater, Man Without a Country, God Bless you Dr. Kevorkian, and I have just started Hocus Pocus.

#8- "See 15 Brand New Bands" - I've seen one new band they were The New York Vaults, Jeremy's stepdad is the singer in the band and i think they were awesome

#42-"See 10 new Musicals or Shows" - I've seen two new shows they were " Jersey Boys" and "The Vagina Monologues" they were both great, and i am hoping to participate in Vagina Monologues next year

#46 "Brew Beer with Jeremy" - We brewed beer just about a month ago, and are planning to bottle it this coming week! mmm new tasty beer we brewed two batches one will be raspberry flavored (thats for me) and one will be some-what like a guinness they both look gorgeous i'll post photos later on...

#60 - "Try 25 new-to-me Restaurants" - So far I've tried four they are - The Lost Dog Cafe, El Parian, Tavern 58 and Aladdins - all great so far! I really enjoyed The Lost Dog Cafe because it was in Ithaca with Brigitte and I love falafel so Aladdins was great!

#71 - "Knit An Entire Scarf" - I have quite a bit of my scarf already done even if i can't wear it again until next winter - i'm going to knit a second one which will also look a lot better since my very first one looks like...well my first time knitting.

#82 - "Organize a Benefit Show" - currently in the works, I'm gathering info on bands, and possible donors currently, so its at least started and planned for the end of July

#93 - "Make Fondue with Jeremy" - We made fondue - cheese fondue and beef and veggies fondue it was delicious and we ate it with my parents! I finally have grown an appreciation for beef

Thats all for now, but i have a few more in the works that are almost finished and should be done by the end of April such as summer dresses and t-shirt bags...plans for picnics and rock climbing, and owning a digital SLR! yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment