Wednesday, October 14, 2009

# 6 - Volunteer at least six times

#6 - Volunteer At Least Six Times (3/6) - This is perpetual and hopefully permanent, I want to volunteer at least six times per year, and increase that if at all possible! But anyways, the new news, is that today, i landed a semi-permanent gig doing PR and a little advertising for an organization called Better Days Ahead. It is an organization that helps parents who have children suffering from mental illnesses or disease set up support groups. I am working for them strictly on a volunteer basis and my first meeting / proposal to them is on 11/2/2009! Yay!
I may have more news as well, since I also have signed up recently to also intern/volunteer for Bread and Water Theatre...i have an interview at six..here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment